Saturday, May 9, 2015

Essie -- Van D'Go

Essie's Van D'Go is officially one of my all-time favorite Essie shades. It's the most beautiful pinky-peach color, it's so delicate and pretty... I am OBSESSED. It had been on my nail polish wishlist for a while, and then one day I was at TJ Maxx (for the first time in eons) because I heard they carried Essie and other brand name polishes and just as I was leaving (empty handed) I stopped by their impulse area by the cash registers and there she was. I'll be honest, I freaked out a little. 

The prettiest girl on the block, Van D'Go by Essie



It was $4.99, which is obviously well under the normal $8.50 Essie retail price. TJ Maxx did have other Essie shades when I was there (and a lot of Nicole by OPI), but at $4.99 I didn't want to pick up anything that wasn't already on my "must have" list because a friend told me about a couple of nail supply stores that sell Essie for just over $3 each. 

I have no complaints about the formula. Van D'Go is easy to apply and it self-levels. What more can anyone ask for? The swatches below are two coats, topped by HK Girl by Glisten & Glow. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this polish???






The bottom line here? Go buy this nail polish. Right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment