Monday, May 25, 2015

Confessions of a Nail Polish Addict

Hello again! So, I saw this tag going around on YouTube and thought it'd be kinda fun to fill out, so here goes!

1. What color are you wearing right now? I'm currently wearing Go Ginza, by Essie. 

2. What nail product can't you live without? A fast-drying top coat. No one really has time to wait for their polish to dry, do they? My favorite is currently HK Girl by Glisten & Glow.

3. What is your favorite nail brand? My favorite brand is Essie! For now...

4. What shape nail do you wear? I believe it's technically called "squoval," I square my nails and then just round the sides slightly so they're not so sharp. 

5. What's your go to Red, Pink & Neutral Nail Polish? 

Red: All Fired Up, Sally Hansen -- Complete Salon Manicure
Pink: Romper Room, Essie
Neutral: Don't Bossa Nova Me around, OPI 

6. Short or Long Nails? For me it's short all the way. I actually don't like how it feels when my nails get too far over the tips of my fingers. But the good news is that because my nail beds are so long, even when my nails are short they still have a lot of surface area. 

7. What Nail Polish colors are on your nail wishlist? I actually have a list in my phone, and right now it's... 

Julie G: Birthday Suit, Dream in Pretty, 9-5, and Fairytale
Essie: Fiji, Play Date, Petal Pushers, Cute As A Button, Penny Talk 
Color Club: Cloud Nine
OPI: Mod About You, Steady As She Rose
China Glaze: Meet Me at the Mirage
Loreal: Acid Watermelon
But there are more. Oh boy, are there more. 

8. When do you paint your nails, morning, afternoon or evening? I typically paint my nails on Sunday night. I only do my nails once a week. 

9. What's your top nail tip you swear by? That's a hard one, because I have two. 

#1: You've got to clean up your manicures. Your hands will look a million times better, and it's so simple to do. 
#2: Make sure you tend to your cuticles! This is another thing that's so easy to do, and the payoff will be really rewarding. 

10. What nail polish do you regret buying? Hmm... I don't know that I have a specific polish I regret buying, but I generally hate it when I buy something on impulse, because it's a great deal or something, and it winds up being a dupe for something I already have. That really irritates me. 

11. Neon or Pastel? Pastel!

12. What's your favorite color right now, you wear all the time? Well, I haven't gotten to a point where I wear just one polish frequently, but I am currently obsessed with Van D'Go and Bikini So Teeny by Essie. Does that count?


No comments:

Post a Comment